Triangle Contest Submission Requirements:
• Image file named according to the convention: FirstName LastName-Image Title.jpg – Space between first and last name and between
words in “image title” – Use a dash (with no spaces) between name and title – Some of the software we use to process images requires this format
• JPG format
• No larger than 400 KB
• No more than 1024 pixels on the longest side
• No text visible on image
• Minimal human elements/hand of man
• If the image does not meet the previous criteria, it will be returned to be corrected
• Metadata: descriptive title, caption (additional info about image), copyright year and photographer’s name
• email to email@example.com
| January to March
|Texture of natural subjects (not texture added in processing). Photo could have been taken at anytime.
Opens: Jan. 3, 2019
Deadline: March 3, 2019 at midnight
Vote March 6 – 29th, Results revealed during April Meeting
| April to June
|Spring – photo must have been taken since Jan. 2018.
Opens: April 5, 2019
Deadline: June 5, 2019 at midnight
Vote June 8-22, Results revealed during July meeting
| July to September
| Smartphone – Photo must be taken with a smartphone. Photo taken anytime.
Opens: July 5, 2019
Deadline: Sept. 5, 2019 at midnight
Voting December 8-26, Results revealed during October meeting.
|October to December
|NO contest; instead, submit two best photos of 2019 not previously entered in Triangle contest to be shown as gallery in January 2020|
To view previous contest winners, click here.