|October Quarterly Contest:||Waterfalls/Rapids – Two of your best waterfall or rapids shots taken in the last five years.
Please size your images to 1024 on the longest side. Remember to use the format FirstName<space>LastName<hyphen>Title. This allows us to use a software that speeds up the set up time it takes to get the images ready for voting.
Deadline: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 by 5:00pm
What’s coming next? Future Contest Look-ahead
Triangle Contest Submission Requirements:
• Image file named according to the convention: FirstName LastName-Image Title.jpg – Space between first and last name and between
words in “image title” – Use a dash (with no spaces) between name and title – Some of the software we use to process images requires this format
• JPG format
• No larger than 400 KB
• No larger than 1024 pix on Width (See special note above)
• No text visible on image
• If the image does not meet the previous criteria, it will be returned to be corrected
• Metadata: descriptive title, caption (additional info about image), copyright year and photographer’s name
• email to firstname.lastname@example.org