|January Quarterly Contest:||Plants – Two of your best plant images (a plant or plants should be the main subject), taken since Jan 1, 2015
Please size your images to 1024 on the longest side. Remember to use the format FirstName<space>LastName<hyphen>Title. This allows us to use a software that speeds up the set up time it takes to get the images ready for voting.
Deadline: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 by midnight.
Triangle Contest Submission Requirements:
• Image file named according to the convention: FirstName LastName-Image Title.jpg – Space between first and last name and between
words in “image title” – Use a dash (with no spaces) between name and title – Some of the software we use to process images requires this format
• JPG format
• No larger than 400 KB
• No larger than 1024 pix on Width (See special note above)
• No text visible on image
• If the image does not meet the previous criteria, it will be returned to be corrected
• Metadata: descriptive title, caption (additional info about image), copyright year and photographer’s name
• email to firstname.lastname@example.org