Triangle Contest Submission Requirements:
• Image file named according to the convention: FirstName LastName-Image Title.jpg – Space between first and last name and between
words in “image title” – Use a dash (with no spaces) between name and title – Some of the software we use to process images requires this format
• JPG format
• No larger than 400 KB
• No more than 1024 pixels on the longest side
• No text visible on image
• If the image does not meet the previous criteria, it will be returned to be corrected
• Metadata: descriptive title, caption (additional info about image), copyright year and photographer’s name
• email to email@example.com
|Jan-March Quarterly Contest||Patterns in Nature – Two images of any subject that has patterns to it; wildlife with patterns in coats or skin, birds with feather patterns, plants that display patterns, rock/ rock formations yielding patterns. Any date.
Opens: Jan 11, 2018
Deadline: March 12, 2018 at midnight
Vote March 15-28, Reveal Results April 4
|April-June Quarterly Contest||Spring – Two images of any subject depicting signs of spring; this could be plants/flowers, animals tending to young, etc. Photo must be taken since 2015.
Opens: April 5, 2018
Deadline: June 6, 2018 at midnight
Vote June 9-23, Reveal Results July 4.
|July-September Quarterly Contest||NC Wildlife – Two images of non-insect, any vertebrate or other non-bird wildlife, such as hermit crabs, mollusks, worms, etc. taken in NC. Any date.
Opens: July 5, 2018
Deadline: September 5, 2018 at midnight
Vote September 8-22, Reveal Results October 3
|October-December Quarterly Contest|| NC Landscape – Two images of a landscape taken anywhere in NC, any date.
Opens: October 4,2018
Deadline: December 5, 2018 at midnight
Voting December 8-26, Reveal Results at Jan 2019 meeting.